a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Ok, to finally begin..... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

21 June 2005

Ok, to finally begin.....

I should be ashamed to write this becasue I have been waiting till I had time to get my thoughts organized for all the "BIG" issues that I could talk about with some knowledge and relevence. Things like Guantanamo, allegations of torture in Afghanistan, civil liberties and the Patriot Act, all things I have definate, well founded opinions on.
But no, today while watching TV with my parents we saw one of those Domino's Pizza comercials where the guy delivers the three pizzas to "Mr. NASCAR". What we noticed about this and had previously noted in similar comericials is that the driver does not get paid for these pizzas. I have NEVER seen the delivery driver getting paid in ANY pizza comercial. I wonder how that would work as a defense if you refused to pay, "Well your Honor, in all of their ads no one pays so why should I?"
Just a random note of wierdness to start this mess off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home