a Someone should care, maybe not you....: as things go around.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

26 June 2005

as things go around....

I was amused (cynical of me I know) by the way the whole "Teach your child not to talk to strangers!" thing played out with that 11 year old that was lost in Utah. It just seems so funny to me that he saw people out searching for him and hid from them because they were strangers. Teach your child to live in fear of people and it will come back to bite him and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home