a Someone should care, maybe not you....: I don't normally do this..... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

09 November 2005

I don't normally do this.....

but hey, it turns out I am one of my favorite B-Movie action heros.

Cool.....
You're Ash, baby.
Gimme some sugar baby.


Which B-Movie Badass Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

11 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

All right, screw this test. I got Seth Gecko too. I loved that movie, but man, I hate George Clooney.

9:32 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Wow, three Geckos???? I must be special!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Sorry to be off topic, but after reading a post down the page you should read the book "The United States of Europe" by T. R. Reid.

Eye opening for sure.

Ben O.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Now that's a Zombie Buster. No offense ZL.

No, I don't own Seth Gecko.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Sigh, another Seth Gecko. I don't get no respect.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Damn..I got Seth Gecko too..Maybe I should have picked the run like hell for one of my answers.

7:33 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

I took run like hell., I wonder if he has anyone but Seth Geko and Ash. Of all the people I have heard of taking this all but two are Geko and they are both Ash.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Well, I'm not a B movie trivia buff so forgive my silliness. I was Ash. Kick some Ash man...Now who the hell is seth gecko..he doesn't try to save money on your car insurance does he?

Just wait on Ender Wiggin.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Stephalupogus said...

Hey! Don't complain too much about Seth Gecko! That's what I ended up with myself! Rather be a bastard, I guess. Maybe. If only it wasn't Clooney!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home