a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Ooops .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

10 December 2005

Ooops

I forgot to put my link to something just plain weird yesterday.
so, Here it isJust weird.
Do not click this link if you are easily unsettled or get offended when strange things are done to the bodies of innocent dead animals.
Otherwise, have fun.......

5 Comments:

Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Yep, weird. Interesting though.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make something completely useless, at least you can always claim it's "art".

The gilded roadkill is actually an ironic post-modern reflection on the percevied need for artists to "make a statement", combining a scathing indictment of political spin with the by-now convention disdain for the perceived destructive effects of capitalism, gilding the lily while it rots from within.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

or not

3:31 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Wow anon, I am sure the artist would be thrilled at getting that kind of review.
I was more amused by the way now I know where to get half a dozen mummified squirrel heads should I suddenly find myself in need......

4:13 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Those two-headed animals are really interesting, but what I really liked was the PT Barnum mermaid. That was Barnum, right?

It was exposed as a hoax, but not before making them a lot of money.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home