a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Blog stats.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

05 December 2005

Blog stats....

Not that any of you really care but I think it is interesting.
IN November I had 194 visitors to this blog. My biggest month was Sept. with 224. You 194 visitors looked at 646 pages on my blog. Weds, got the most visits last month, Saturdays garnered the least.
57% of the people who visited me last month used Explorer, 36% used Firefox,5% used Safari. 2% used AOL. (I also had one visitor who used Opera, and one who used Mozilla)
82% of the visitors were from the US, 8% are "unknown", 3% each for Canada and Australia. I also had visits from the UK, Chile, Denmark, New Zealand, and Mexico. ( I know that I had visitors from Afghanistan too but they seem to have fallen into the unknown category) Visitors cities are many and varied including such places as Cathedral city, Ephrata, and Tomball. (who knows where these are without looking them up???? Not I.)
I got the most pages views out of California, the most visitors out of North Carolina. (Well, actually I go the most from "other" but.....)NC followed closely by Texas and California. I also got a visitor from Ringkobing. Wherever that is.
70% of the visitors use Windows XP, 22% Windows 98, 7% are OSX users, the rest, NT.(no Linux, interesting....)
In November there were 54 clicks on my googol ads and I made $11.04, this brings me to a grand total so far of $40.24. I am still less than halfway to the magic $100 when I get a check. (doesn't help that in October I brought in a grand total of $2.51.)

It is clear that I am not becoming one of the massive shaper of public opinion blogs nor will the blog make me rich. (sigh....) but it seems to be doing fairly well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Ephrata, Washington? I know where that is! Did Caen or Paris show up?

3:22 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Nope, no Caen or Paris. In fact, no France at all. (swallowed by the great "Unknown" I suppose.) Although why would France be unknown?
So Ephrata is in Washington huh. How about Tomball or Heriot Bay?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

your last statment...join the crowd dude.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

So.. what you're saying is to click on your ads more often? ;)

My students were channeling evil spirits today, BTW. When they finally left, it was hard to tell who was happier - them or me!

8:45 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Well, I used to use Linux, but we have no DSL anymore so what you get from me is Mac OS X w/Firefox because it's my laptop from either the internet cafe or my buddy's wireless.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's one for your stats. Canadian with ace explorer,enigma,firefox,mozilla suite,opera,flock on Windows XP ( I have trouble choosing)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Chile, hmm? :)

Interesting.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Hey, that's not bad at all! You could be my sugar daddy! :)

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home