a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Here's a new one...... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

21 June 2006

Here's a new one......

I found out that today is Pee on the Earth Day everyone is supposed to save fresh water and help fertilize plants by going outside to urinate today. Don't believe me? Here is one Link, more can be found on Google (easily available above) although most references there are either like this one (It's what?) or just links to the site I linked you to.
I learn new things everyday and a horrifyingly lot of what I learn is so uselessly strange. But it does make life interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mental Meanderings said...

Some people just have to much time on their hands.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Gunngirl said...

My sister didn't believe me when I told her we were running out of water.

Might not be so easy for us women to pee outside. I'll pass.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home