a Someone should care, maybe not you....: strange things seen.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

19 June 2006

strange things seen....

Awhile back I posted a picture of a Pink Car with littel white stickers all over it. It seemed a pretty strange sight on the road. Well I have it beat. I was up in Atlanta again for a fencing tournament again a couple of weeks ago. While there, I got together with a friend in the Air National Guard and went out to eat. As we were coming out of the resturant we saw a motorcycle. It sort of stood out because it was furry. Yes, you read that correctly, I said FURRY. The thing was covered in artificial fur. Red with black stripes. You really can't see the stripes in the photo. I was, for the moment, without my digital camera so we had to use my friends cell phone to capture the moment.

Why would someone do this to a perfectly good motorcyccle??????

5 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

keeping that thing clean must be such a pain in the ass: I realize that is not really the point, but visions of oil streaks, mud, and roadkill clinging for dear life to each one of the red strands of fur on that thing exhaust me.

10:23 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

My thoughts exactly. Seen wierdness like this in Europe?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Q : Why would anyone do this to a perfectly good motorcycle?

A: So that some guys eating a simple dinner could whip out the camera phone snap the picture and ask the question "Dear God Why"?

This will probably sound weird..But I have always had a facination with people who customize bikes and cars..I love those shows on TV. But in my wildest dreams when I thought of what I would like to do to a bike..this didnt come up.

12:12 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

You make an excellent point Jen. I have fed this bozo's ego. (or I would have if he knew his bike was on my blog.)

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read powerball Property insurance brokers sweden Furnishings wave rugclick.com area rugs web cam Currency conversion foreign exchange trading us currency dental insurance Business kia furniture Online prescripion cheap tramadol Gym and fitness equipment

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home