a Someone should care, maybe not you....: No politics or war... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

19 February 2006

No politics or war...

No fighting over anything in fact. Just a cool picture (I think) and a strangely decorated car.



This is a picture I took on a rainy foggy evening just at sunset. I like the way everything came out blue. No, I didn't use any filters or anything to get it this way, it just happened. The photo is overlooking my "pond"* towards my house.

Now this next picture is of a car I saw on my way back from a fencing tournament this past weekend. ( I placed third thank you). The little white designs are stickers that had been very carefully placed on the car by someone with either too much time or too much money on their hands.



*
I put pond in quotes because while the hole in the ground with some water purports to be a pond, at the moment it is more of a .... Well, hole in the ground with some water in it. During the early summer it was deeper than I am tall but now due to an exceptionally dry August-November it is about 18 inches deep in the area with water. Not a great pond but still it attracts the frogs. Which is pretty weird for February anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Creeeeeepy car. Looks like a designer handbag. Sorry, I like the relative anonymity of the car that I drive. Talk about standing out like a sore thumb!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey exmi...Long time no see.

I like the photos..I have to agree about the person who did the car to look like the designer logo....

But at this point since I am car poor..I cant throw stones at anyone else who has a ride.

4:09 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

It is a strange car thus the need to photo it and post it. but Jen is correct, any car is better than no car.....

6:38 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

you can email me through my profile. I unfortunetly no longer live in the house where my inet connection is so posting is a bit more sporadic but I will be posting more so keep in touch!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home