a Someone should care, maybe not you....: A reminder .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

17 November 2005

A reminder

Weapons of mass destruction

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

For that matter, the only reason Hussein did not have a nuclear program is that the Isrealis blew up his reactor in 1981. A reactor built the France by the way.

I completely forgot about that. Funny thing is I remember when that happened, even though I was just in junior high school.

4:48 PM  
Blogger --Blue Girl said...

How do we know that Saddam had nasty weapons? We saved the damned receipts.

9:49 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Actually they were getting most of their good stuff from the French.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home