a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Tookie Williams again.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

12 December 2005

Tookie Williams again....

Well, the governor said no so it appears that Mr. Williams will die tonight. I am curious to see if riots break out when it happens. Rumors are circulating to that effect although some community leaders are calling for calm. We shall see.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home