a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Somthing interesting to read .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

04 March 2008

Somthing interesting to read

Ultimate War Simulation

It is satire but it is oh so true.


On a different front.....

Anyone but me wondering why someone in a hotel room in Las Vegas would be making Ricin if not for some sort of terrorist type attack? Even if you are just whacking your boss bio-weapons tend to fall under the "terrorist" label.

They mention that the man had "Anarchist literature" in his hotel room too. Want to bet THIS is what he had?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Anarchist Cookbook has a poor reputation for reliability and safety"

... which has not been enhanced by this guy offing himself. Still have your copy?

Incidentally, I wouldn't call ricin a "bio-weapon". It's just a poison, even if it was refined from a biological source. Bioweapons would be something like smallpox or anthrax, or a retrovirus that rewrites your genes.

3:57 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

I never actually owned a copy. I had a friends copy for a few years though. And yes, the formula's give in the AC were notoriously unreliable.

yeah, perhaps you are correct on the bioweapon thing. I'll think about it.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. That's funny. Buying it in bookstores is ok, but buying over the internet, well, that's controversial. We've become a very silly society. Very silly indeed.

I've read the thing because a friend of mine had it. It has always had the reputation of being dangerous for the person who owns it because those explosives will kill the guy making them.

I've heard conspirators say it was made by the FBI to kill real anarchists. Well, I don't have an opinion one way or another, but I wouldn't be surprised considering the time it was made.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home