a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Bomb School? Really? .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

05 May 2010

Bomb School? Really?

So my respect for the bomb makers in Waziristan just took a major hit. I mean really, if this nut job from Connecticut, went to Waziristan to learn to make bombs and came up with this stupid Rube Goldberg device that he left in his car in NYC, well, I hope he failed the course.

Alarm clocks to set off fireworks, to hopefully set off gasoline to hopefully set off propane with bags of fertilizer in the car. Oh MY GOD, FERTILIZER!!!!! Idiot. Idiot, idiot, idiot!

No wonder they do suicide bombs in Pakistan. They have to sit in there and light matches.

1 Comments:

Blogger opit said...

Funny. I heard the Yemeni 'underwear bomber' was running close in expertise. Meanwhile I saw something that should really make any self-respecting teacher sit up and take notice - and it has to do with the Bomb.
"1945-1998" by Isao Hashimoto
http://www.ctbto.org/specials/1945-1998-by-isao-hashimoto/
"2053" - This is the number of nuclear explosions conducted in various parts of the globe.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home