a Someone should care, maybe not you....: A new blog .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

27 August 2005

A new blog

There is a new blogger joining our ranks and I would like to encourage you to go and give him a read. Three Score and ten or more I suspect it will be a pretty interesting addition to your reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger --Blue Girl said...

Hey there! You haven't been over my way for a few days, and I missed you. I hope I didn't make you mad with our last disagreement and create a schism! I need loyal opposition! That keeps me in check!

I put up a post today about a remarkable woman that you may have crossed paths with during your Army days. It got linked to Kevin Drum's Political Animal! I feel like a real blogger now!

Give it a read...I look forward to your comments.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home