a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Attention Ladies and Gentlemen.. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

17 September 2005

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen..

I have just come across a great post explaining that great question of the Anti War faction, "Why is the National Guard in Iraq?" Now I have answered that a few times in comments on other blogs but I don't recall doing it here. And I am not going to do so right now. I will leave it to this post and encourage those of you who feel it is wrong that the NG is over there go and read it. It will give you a good perspective from a Guardsman who is in Iraq. (To no great surprise to me, a lot of what he says is very similar to what I have said.) Go, read, let me know what you think.

Why are Citizen Soldiers in Iraq?

2 Comments:

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I always knew you were a legend EXMI!!

After your next entry, more stories on your time in Afghanistan PLEASE!!! : )

4:20 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I was wondering this myself. Thanks for clarifying.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home