a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Bagram AF .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

15 September 2005

Bagram AF



I thought about writing but couldn't really come up with anything that interested me enough to write about today. So you get a picture. This was taken in November 2003 from the roof of the building I worked in. We are looking towards the North East. Just a nice view. (Except for the tents, wire, and assorted junk brought in by us or left by the Russians.)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

How about some pics of the stuff Russians left behind?

You know, I'd love to talk to a Russian vet of their war (1979?). It's out of curiosity, for after all, it was that war that helped bring down the Soviet Union.

9:03 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

You know, looking at that picture again, take the man-made stuff out and it could look like Nevada, the area around Vegas.

9:08 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

I usually describe the climate therin Afghanistan as similar to that in Northern Arizona or New Mexico......

10:25 PM  
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

It looks AMAZING there!

Do you have any more photos like that waiting to be posted, buddy?

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home