a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Statistics........ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

01 September 2005

Statistics........

This is a post that many of you may find dull and/or uninteresting. But I like it. It is my monthly examination of my Blog and review of it’s stats.
In August I had 201 visits to my Blog. This is up from 76 in July. Page views were 697 up from 224. Good improvement. I had visitors from 7 different countries and 30 different states in the US. I also had visitors from “other”. California had the most visitors with 39 followed by Michigan of all places with 25, followed by New York, Oregon, Other, Florida, and Virginia to round out those with double digit visitors.

74% of my visitors use Explorer, 16% use Firefox. 66% use Windows XP, 20% Windows 98, and 12% OS X.

I had visitors arrive from the Google, MSN, and Yahoo search engines, also from technorati.

Mondays had the most visitors, Saturdays the fewest. The busiest single day was Aug 03 with 21 visitors.

In my Google Adsense, I had 32 clicks on the Google ads making me a total of $9.12 in August. That makes a total of $13.08 since I started Adsense. You guys are NOT making me rich.

Well, things are growing and will hopefully continue to grow. Just out of curiosity, I would like it if everyone who reads this would tell me how you found me here and what convinced you to keep coming back.
Thanks for reading!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

All right. Looks like it's time for you to turn word verification on.

74% of my visitors use Explorer, 16% use Firefox. 66% use Windows XP, 20% Windows 98, and 12% OS X.

Now that I find interesting. I'm really rooting for Firefox and other alternative browsers to take some market share back. As for the OS X folks, that's just good taste. ;)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I've now done my part and clicked on the ads. Apparently I can date a baby turtle and adopt a Conservative girl...wait...maybe it was the other way around.

Have a great weekend.

10:53 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

spam is killed.....
Thanks Shawn. let me know how the date with the turtle turns out....
( I need to email google and see if I can get singles ads elimintaed from those that show up here, especially the one for sexy afghan men......)
ZL - I am provoking thought is that rotten mush you zombies have? I am good! :)
ZS - You must be one of the mac users.....

12:39 PM  
Blogger Stephalupogus said...

How did I find your blog? You told me and infected me with yet another time-killing virus. And I most definitely appreciate it. ;-)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home