a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Darwin whispers to me at night .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

05 October 2005

Darwin whispers to me at night

To further expose you to the wonderfull world of webcomics.....
Anyone who has ever worked in retail or a customer service position knows this feeling.



Go and read the rest.
Queen of Wands

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Why Exmi, I had no idea you had that kind of humor. ;)

If I remained in customer service, I think I would have gone postal.

8:05 PM  
Blogger --Blue Girl said...

We medical types feel that way a lot of the time too.

9:21 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Okay, I can see this. BUT, c'mon, there are those in retail that just take the easiest way out and refuse to go to any trouble. I usually enjoy them though, I have a good time, I 99% of the time get what I want and I leave with them snarling at my back.
"Yeah, and life goes on..."

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home