a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Michael Yon update .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

11 October 2005

Michael Yon update

Was just reading Michael Yon'd latest update. The Battle of Mosul IV. The description of how things went on there and how the Iraqi Police have been trained and are improving is quite impressive. Of vital importance is his summation where he explains why we must carry on in Iraq. I know some of you guys don't think that but I am curious as to what you think of his reasoning.
I have been saying much the same thing as he is saying all along but he says it with more authority and style. He has spent more time in the fight than I did.
It is a long post but well worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home