a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Someone else doing hurricane cleanup .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

12 October 2005

Someone else doing hurricane cleanup

First he cleaned the trees out of his own yard then he and his neighbors went to help others. Check out his Stormin Mormons post and the three or four posts previous to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathi said...

Thanks for the link. Always good to know.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home