a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Boortz .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

30 January 2006

Boortz

Tonight Neal Boortz, one of the few talk radio people I can stand to listen to, is going to be on Larry King. I won't see it because I live a cableless existence right now but it should be interesting. I suspect Boortz is going to talk about the "Fair Tax". It is an interesting Idea that I won't go into a lot now but will later if people wish. (Note: It is not an idea I think will work in quite the way it is portrayed but it is interesting.)
At any rate, it should be interesting TV.
Of course it is on opposite 24 so only the inveterate CNN watchers will be on line to see it.

Why I like Boortz more than any of the others out there can be summed up from this quote from his webpage which re repeats often on the air.
ALWAYS REMEMBER
Don't believe anything you read on this web page, or, for that matter, anything you hear on The Neal Boortz Show, unless it is consistent with what you already know to be true, or unless you have taken the time to research the matter to prove its accuracy to your satisfaction. This is known as "doing your homework."



I doubt any of you have been going back and reading the comments in some of the old posts but there have been some interesting ones on my latest Ray Nagin post and way back on a post in October on the Lord's Resitance Army.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Oh geez. Of all people to interview him, why Larry King? I hate that !@#$%^& guy. He gives the worst interviews.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I'm a bit of a Boortz fan myself. Can't agree with him on everything, but, I like him better than anyone.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home