a Someone should care, maybe not you....: wow .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

03 January 2006

wow

Merry Christmas to me from all of you. I made $20 on my google ads last month. Thank you very much! Overall hits last month were down to 161. That is mostly my fault I suppose because I haven't been posting as much. (something about not living where the DSL connection is I suppose.) Best day of December was the 2nd. 22 hits that day. Fridays were the best day of the week with 19% of my hits coming on that day. But I had more pages read on Mondays.

In other news, the Georgia National Guard has the dubious distinction of having lost more soldiers than any other state's Guard in Iraq. Most of them came from the 48th Brigade Combat Team's ongoing tour. One of them came from the unit I initially deployed with who died when his Hummer hit a landmine at the Baghdad airport. (This took place after I had left Iraq/Kuwait and been moved over to Afghanistan.) The 48th BCT has also engaged in that habit of vicious oppressors throughout history of arranging for sick children to be sent out of Iraq to the US for desperately needed surgery to repair birth defects. (Spina Biffida {did I spell that right?} in this case)Darn us and our evil oppression of the people of Iraq. Interestingly in this case the soldiers had raided the house and were searching it when the child's grandmother picked her up and carried her to the soldiers and basically thrust her into their arms while pointing out the defect. Guess she really hates and fears us so much.

Well, enough for today. Longer post upcoming and It'll probably be another war story.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Woohoo! Congratulations. I'm getting highspeed soon and this means more blog visiting. YAY!

Happy 2006, Exmi!

10:08 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

You got $20? I'm tempted. I'm sooo tempted...

9:29 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

$20 in December. At that rate I only need about 2 more months before I brreak the majic $100 barrier and in theory actually get a check.....

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home