a Someone should care, maybe not you....: I wasn't going to do this..... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

02 November 2006

I wasn't going to do this.....

I was planning on skipping the whole John Kerry insults the troops by calling them stupid but wait, no it's just that he is too stupid to tell a joke right. (yeah, I am sure his speach writers sat up for awhile to think of that one.)
But, I got this picture in the email today and it is just too appropriate.

The unit making this poster is the 34th Infantry Brigade of the Army National Guard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That is too funny. I hope John Kerry got one in his email too.

He may need those speech writers of his to explain it to him.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Stephalupogus said...

Ouchy! Ouchy! Ouchy!

Wee bit snarky there - and I love it!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Forzavryheid said...

LOVE IT!!

John Kerry is a turd.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home