a Someone should care, maybe not you....: New Tech .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

27 December 2006

New Tech

Remeber the movie Aliens where they set up the automatic machine guns to kill the aliens creepign down the corridors?
Well Samsung has given us one.

Click Here

This device has it's flaws but the idea and the implementation are certainly valid. Read the massive amount of commentary after the article and vid for numerous varying opinions on the morality, effectivness, and flaws of the system.

Personally, I like it. but they need to have humans backing them up so that when they start shooting people show up quickly to see what is going on.

Here is a link to some kids who have a home made version. How is that for a scary idea?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE.
YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO COMPLY.

In case you're not up on current events, Lil' Kim can just nuke 'em from orbit. (It's the only way to be sure.)

We're all gonna be Fritos, man!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- www.exmi.blogspot.com m
spaghetti alla carbonara

12:18 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

ok, is that one spam or is it something real........

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the link promptly redirects and takes you to a template blog. The text is "lorem ipsum", just filler. So I'm thinking spam for an Italian blog site wanna-be.

Google tells me there's 2930 hits for "spaghetti alla carbonara" on Blogspot. The first ten are recipes.

(The lorem ispum text, if you're not familiar with it, actually has quite a history. It's been standard dummy text for hundreds of years. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Human police who can make judgements sometimes shoot kids with paint-ball guns. What about the deaf person who can't hear the alarms that walks into line of fire after accidentally and innocently piercing a perimeter?

I'm all for the second amendment, in fact I am one of it's biggest fans and I dearly love every gun I own. But this crosses a moral boundary.

BTW: If you do character verification the spam drops off by at least 99%.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's our hypothetical deaf (and blind) person doing wandering unaccompanied around the Korean DMZ?

9:14 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Yes, I know the character Identification will cut back on spam but I really hate it. IT is vastly annoying to me. for a long time my spam went away becaseu everyone else was using the system so the spamers seem to have stopped trying for the most part, but recently there has been an upsurge again.

Anon - I wondered about the latinesque writing on that "blog" but wans't sure. Now I have learned something new. I'll leave it there for now so others can learn too.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home