a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Says You! .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

11 November 2006

Says You!

Courtesy of my sister I got to go to Charleston South Carolina the other day and sit in on the live recording of this wonderful little word game show. If you haven't turned on your NPR radio station and listen to this you should. It is entertaining, and educational at the same time. Says You is a "A game of whimsy, bluff, and bluster." It will give you the oportunity to learn new words such as "GIB" or "SCRUTO"
go to you local NPR station and listen to this program. Wish that you were as quick witted as some of these folks are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home