a Someone should care, maybe not you....: A new thing for this blog. .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

04 January 2007

A new thing for this blog.

You may notice a link to Amazon.com that has shown up in the top left corner of my blog. This is part of my continuing if undoubtedly futile effort to avoid getting a real job. Should you click on that link and buy something at Amazon I would make some small amount off your purchase. (4% more or less) So all you big readers out there, make me your doorway to Amazon. I will appreciate it.
I will be periodically recommending books and such that fit in with whatever I am trying to do with this site.

On a different topic, just how stupid can the Iraqi government be? They buried Saddam Hussein near his home village. Can you say a shrine in the making? Nesting place for want to be martyrs? The Soviets had the right idea with Hilter. Burn the body to ashes, grind them up and scatter them in an unknown location. Personally, I would have flushed Saddam's ashes.
As is, they have created a real problem for themselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Not in any way related to Amazon, but have you ever had/made sweet potato pudding?
I think my first blog back will be about all of the holiday cooking I've been doing and my new favorite dish: sweet potato pudding...
Machine gun kicks ass-- but will these start showing up in high-end private security systems?

6:50 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Not legally. And probably not in this country. But watch to see what the drug lords of South America start doing with them.......

And I look forward to your food posts. I'll give your recipies a shot.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home