a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Clinton vs Obama .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

07 April 2008

Clinton vs Obama

Jen asked if I was amused by the Clinton/Obama campaign. Yes. I Love it. Not only is it keeping this mess relatively interesting, it is humorous!

In fact the nearest comparison I can find to describe it is

"They Fight, they Bite, they fight and bit and fight, fight fight fight, bite bite bite, the Itchy and Scratchy Shoooow!"

Sing the lyric and sub in Clinton Obama and the song still works. Not quite as much visible blood being shed but metaphorically it is a raging blood bath.

to quote Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, " This is just.... Neat."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that idea of putting Hillary and Obama imagery to the Itchy and Scratchy theme is just crying for a YouTube mashup.

5:01 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Yes, if I had the technical expertise I would be doing it already.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home