a Someone should care, maybe not you....: MY hope .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

02 November 2008

MY hope

I would like to see McCain win this election for two reasons. The first of course is because I think he is the best candidate running for the job. Period.

Second of course is becasue it will be great (if somewhat annoying) fun listening to the Dems whine about how the election was "stolen" yet again. IF they manage to blow this one they really should just dissolve and start over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home