a Someone should care, maybe not you....: This years Mongol Rally .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

21 July 2008

This years Mongol Rally

Got underway on the 19th.
Go HERE to track the teams as they check in on their way east.

I still want to do this next year.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which team do most hope to emulate?

Scott S.

11:31 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

One that finishes alive and manages to get back in one piece.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a mintue - The web stie didn't say anything about loss of life and/or limb. Your making me rethink this whole idea....


Scott S.

11:58 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Go down to the bottom left and click the word WARNING!

2:39 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Quote from Team Ghenghis Khan't

"After 5 and a half hours at the Turkish border we are finally on our way to Istanbul. The Turkish queue as well as the French fight..."

8:57 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

DO it. I want to hear about it.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home