a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Close.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

05 March 2009

Close....

An asteroid missed the earth this past weekend by about 48000 miles. That is well inside the orbit of the moon. A little bit closer and global warming and home foreclosures would have been the least of our worries.

3 Comments:

Blogger opit said...

I'm not used to commentary of that sort from you...not that it's a problem. I know where I go for that sort of information - what about you ?

10:34 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

I just keep my eyes open on line and listen to the radio.

1:15 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Dang. If it went between the Earth and the moon, we'd have Thundarr the Barbarian.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home