a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Greetings to all .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

25 December 2013

Greetings to all

To all the old readers who may drop by to see if I am alive and to any strangers who roll thorough,  Merry Christmas to you all.  If you aren't a Christian or otherwise don't celebrate Christmas, have a good whatever.  It has been a hell of a year politically, socially, and personally.  I hope yours has been better than mine.
Enjoy yourself.  Go out and take a look up into the night sky and allow yourself to feel wonder at the spectacle.  Have a drink of something and here's to you.

Exmi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home