a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Heads are gonna roll...... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

14 July 2005

Heads are gonna roll......

I somehow missed this on Monday but it seems 4 Arab detainees at Bagram have escaped. And they have apperently gotten local clothing now as I saw a the streamer under the CNN news that they have found some of their orange jump suits. The news report I read from the BBC says that they escaped at about 0500. I would guess that is when they were discovered missing because at 0500 the streets on Bagram are filling up with people doing PT and such. I hate to say it but I can see it happening. We used to sit around and talk about how one could escape. And that is from the main facility. When I left country there were plans to build a holding facility behind the main facility where detainees could be housed in tents.
MP heads are gonna roll over this one.....
The latest is that the Taliban spokesman is claiming they have made it to a Talib safe haven. We shall see.....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Yikes. I hope we catch them before they kill anyone. :(

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home