a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Presented for your edification...... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

20 July 2005

Presented for your edification......

I found this blog done by an Army photographer. His photos and the stories behind them are quite good. Especially An Awakening, and Old Glory. The rest of his stuff is very interesting too.

And as long as I am shilling other people's blogs, here is one that I like but it annoys me too. Mr. Bill's Pond has nice pictures of this guys pond in (I think)New Mexico. But he has no way to comment or get in touch with him. and I have some questions I would have liked to ask about his pond.

As a random aside I wonder why my Google ads have been going to "Party tents" lately? This really seems a bit off topic but who knows?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

The Awakening story was particularly touching, especially the one where we made a friend from an enemy.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home