a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Novak .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

17 December 2005

Novak

In a bit of unabashed theft I steal this from Mental Meanderings :
“I'm confident the president knows who the source is. I'd be amazed if he doesn't. … So I say, 'Don't bug me. Don't bug Bob Woodward. Bug the president as to whether he should reveal who the source is.”
This according to a CBS news story.

Novak is the first and primary person who should be asked about the leak. After all, he is the one who wrote about it. This kind of bullshit statement simply illuminates the arrogance of the talking heads of today's MSM. People like Novak, in their opinion, are above reproach and scrutiny. Their actions can not be questioned, so don't bother us is their attitude.


I would have to say I agree there. Novak is moving over to FOX News too. After his swearing incident on CNN they haven't put him on the air so he is moving. Good riddence.

In an almost related issue, a few men of principal allied with a lot of men who just want to keep President Bush from doing anything at all, kept the so called U.S. Patriot Act from becoming permanent. Three cheers for them all. This miserable violation of civil rights for "security" needs to be killed. Hopefully the anti forces will remain firm and the pro forces will remain intractable so no compromise will be reached and the whole thing will just die. (Wishfull thinking I know, but I can dream)

3 Comments:

Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Agree, disagree, agree, but the most important point is that we haven't heard any Afghanistan stories in a long time

4:16 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Exmi - You and I actually agree on a lot. I hate the Patriot Act with a passion.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Hmm... Politics give me hives. But, I think you know that. If not, at least now you do. :P

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, Exmi! xoxo

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home