a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Some stuff can't be made up...... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

19 September 2006

Some stuff can't be made up......

Ever heard of criminal stupidity? Here is a good example. In South Carolina recently a man kidnapped a 14 year old girl from a bus stop and took her and hid her in a cavern carved in the side of a mountain. A few days later she was able to send her mother a text message with her cell phone and get rescued. What the hell kind of idiot kidnaps someone and doesn’t take her cell phone?!?!? I heard of idiot criminals before but I think this guy may take the cake. He has of course been arrested.

On a lighter note , the Prime Minister of Hungary was caught on tape admitting that his government has been lying for years about the state of the economy. He admitted that it was “F**king terrible!” and that “Everyone can see it.” Protestors are demanding his resignation but he has refused. When asked if he lied personally he says everyone has been lying and he is the only one brave enough to admit it. Good tap dancing by a skilled politician if I must say so myself.

I heard on NPR the other day that (NPR) some of the Shi’ite militias in Iraq want local shepherds (goat herders) to put diapers on their goats because men might find their bare ends to tempting. I would dismiss this out of hand except for articles like this one.

Goat story

One reader of this article commented “I am so ashamed of my species.” Hey, it is a loving caring relationship. And if it doesn’t work out you can make stew…….

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephalupogus said...

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the Sudanese show a proper respect for the sanctity of the institution of marriage.

Now, had it been a male goat...

2:55 PM  
Blogger Stephalupogus said...

I repeat -
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home