a Someone should care, maybe not you....: And so it begins....... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

22 January 2007

And so it begins.......

The campaign for President that is. And I suppose the "Big News" is that Hillary Clinton and stepped up and admitted that she is running. The big gust of warm wind that swept the country right after that was Republican political strategists breathing a huge sigh of relief. They know that Hillary has a very good chance of getting the Democratic nomination. They also know that there is no person short of Satan himself showing up to run that will bring the "Republican Base" boiling out of their burrows to vote. She also has alot less draw across the Independents. So the stratagists are pleased. They were alot less happy with Obama. I personally am not sure what everyone sees in the man yet. He hasn't really said or done anything. Which I suppose could account for his popularity. He has no baggage that we know of. Although, once Hillary's people start digging I am sure something will be found somewhere. They are good at that. (Unless of course the plan is to subourne him into the Vice Presidency, which would be an interesting plan)
We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home