a Someone should care, maybe not you....: How to get in trouble on a plane...... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

21 February 2007

How to get in trouble on a plane......

You just have to love Neal Boortz.......


To: HOW TO HANDLE IRRITATING SEATMATES

If you are sitting next to someone who irritates you on a plane or
train follow these instructions: (and maybe say goodbye!).

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.
2. Remove your laptop.
3. Start up
4. Make sure the guy who is annoying you, can see the
screen.
5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky.
6. Then hit this link


With thanks to my sister for sending this to me in an email.

6 Comments:

Blogger opit said...

Your sister came through with a dilly !

9:53 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I think I like your sister. LOL

3:54 AM  
Blogger Mental Meanderings said...

By the time the countdown finished there is a fair chance you would already be in handcuffs. It would be hilarious, but costly.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Blue Girl, Red State said...

Unlike the current administration, I know when to cut my losses.

Blue Girl, Red State has become Blue Girl, Red State.

I started the thing by the seat of my pants in a fit of pique at my juvenile offender of a Governor. It kept growing. I kept adding stuff as readers hipped me to undiscovered sites and the link list grew and grew, with no rhyme nor reason, just alphabetized.

Ever since the update to “New Blogger” I haven’t been able to upload video and sometimes my pictures didn’t show up, even thought the html was there. I tried every fix imaginable, and don’t anyone dare send me any more “fixes” – I’m done. That ship has sailed. I have programmed on punchcards, and I know when to walk away and start over.

Since I plan on doing this blogging thing for a while, I decided to start fresh with a new URL and a new Google Account, and give the old girl a total makeover in the process. The links-lists are organized and links no one bothered clicking have been eliminated from the revamped version.

My quid pro quo blogging buddies got their own links list. Come check out your new position of prominence! Now you can be Welcome to the Revolution In This Moment and Someone will probably care, front and center, not mixed in with the Atrios and the Political Animal and all the incarnations of Talking Points Memo.

For now, all posts are going up in both places, and I will be reminding frequently of the move at the old place. The next time you are in the templates screen, you might make a mental note to update your links list with the new URL. Thanks!

BG,RS

10:22 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Hey Bg, the links didn't work in your comment.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Blue Girl, Red State said...

I know - it would have been a lot more clever if they weren't mangled, wouldn't it?

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home