a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Interesting .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

03 April 2007

Interesting

I heard a bit of the Glen Beck Show last night. It isn't part of my usual listening routine so I was kind of curious as to what he had to say. The most amusing thing I heard was his reasoning behind being "the most hated man in the World" His thought went thusly, first he is an American and so is hated by most of the world now. In America he is a Christian conservative and as such is hated by all the liberal establishment folks and just plain liberals. TO make it worse, he is a Mormon, so the other Christians hate him too. Add to this the fact that he is a conservative who doesn't like the Republicans (his claim, not mine) and the other conservatives hate him. IF you add to this mix the fact that he is a white Anglo-Saxon male and the issue is decided. He is the most hated man in the world.
I thought it was kind of humorous. I checked out his web site and didn't find it as good. So your mileage may vary.

On a different road, I found a new interesting blog. Sort of the Opposite of Blue Girl, Red State although considerably less shrill than she has become lately. It is, A Red Mind in a Blue State His most recent post calls for the firing of Alberto Gonzales, not because he did anything illegal, but because he let a minor personnel issue turn into a major scandal. Recommended reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

The most hated man in the world? Hmm...

His site is overwhelming. Too much going on. I think his webmaster has ADD.

Mormons - never met one I didn't like. No, I'm not one, but I've always gotten along with them quite well. I can't imagine anyone hating Mormons.

When I leave the country, I try to tone down my Americanness. I don't think people hate us around the world, despite what Americans believe. They just hate how we vote. Everyone wants our money.

12:27 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Yeah, I wasn't too fond of his site either.
Everyone does want our money which is one of the reason the don't much like us. hard to like peopel you are begging from.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home