a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Drunks.... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

16 March 2007

Drunks....

You know you need to watch out for drunk drivers when you are out on
the road. but how about when you are sitting at home? In this case, yes.


An intoxicated gentleman in a pickup failed to negotiate a turn and went across the ditch and through the end of this trailer.



Luckily for the homeowner their son was not at
home when the truck hit. If he had been in bed at the time, well, you
can see the bedsticking out of the back wall in the second picture.

This is one of the many reasons I have always preferred to have a home set well back from the road. My current residence is not only well back from the road
but is screened by a wall of trees. the odds are greatly against a
drunk coming into my wall. (so because I said that I am sure next week
it will happen. )

2 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

I haven't been around in a while, and after reading your last few posts, I remember why I used to stop by more often.

Happy St. Patty's!

6:52 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Come back as often as you like! I still haven't made you sweet potato pie though.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home