a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Found in the yard..... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

07 May 2007

Found in the yard.....

Last year I wrote about the death and burial of one of my dogs. Rainy Sunday

I mention in there that I spread a handful of wild flower seeds on the grave. Well nothing grew there last year at all, but this spring a dark green buhsy plant started up there. I nearly pulled it up a couple of times but each time decided not to because it looked "interesting".
Well, here it is


Some kind of a poppy it seems. I'm glad I left it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The flowers are beautiful. Im glad you didnt give up on them : )

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. Propagate them.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Princess Banter said...

That's great... It's a good thing you left it like that, now it's the home of beautiful things :)

2:51 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Well look at that, A new reader. Welcome princess banter.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice picture. The dog we had for over ten years ran away with a cat and we never saw her again. She was old, going blind, and senile, but I think she died happy.

1:52 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Miscegenation I see. With a cat. As I recall from Ghost Busters that is a sign of the times......

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home