a Someone should care, maybe not you....: a lesson learned .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

23 May 2008

a lesson learned

This is why one should never say things like "Coming up: More WEIRD SCIENCE!" Because then when you don't write the weird science post you keep procrastinating the writing of anything becasue you owe folks a promised post. And I will get the weird science post done. I promise.
but today I have to celebrate the fact that the 3rd Circuit Court that told those idiots in Texas that they are idiots. That the seizure of those children was unjustified. That they will (hopefully)be going home soon.

This almost renews my faith in human rationality.

As a hint towards the science post.... The Army has taken a step towardsMecha. I love it.

Look here

I want my battle armor!

6 Comments:

Blogger United We Lay said...

Although, I wonder what will happen to the little girls who will, for the most part, be forced to marry under the age of 18.

3:54 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Heh. I was thinking of MeCHA, the racist Latino group and was about to be pissed.

Now robotic suits, that would be cool.

5:20 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

UWL - Some of them may be married young, some of them may be forced. But that possibility does not justify ripping hundreds of children away from their parents, friends, and lifestyle.

ZS- Never heard of the band. I love giant robot suits.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is a giant robot suit better than a tank? (Cooler, check.)

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Can anyone say IRON MAN! Youre right the suits would definitly be cool.

7:45 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Infinitely cooler. And probably better able to maneuver in an urban environment.

Iron man is America's late entry on the Mecha scene. But he works.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home