a Someone should care, maybe not you....: An interesting energy post .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

24 June 2008

An interesting energy post

Here is an energy post that I found interesting. You may find it interesting too.

If I were King

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You and I seem to be thinking about similar things...Although now reading this link...Im wondering if my post isnt more of an emotional reacion than one of sound practical thinking.

5:03 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I think Safari (on a Mac) is not reading your link correctly. It's going to my blog instead of a specific post. I'm assuming you're linking to the solar powered post?

As for the redblogger in a blue state link, I'm mixed on nuclear, but I strongly agree we need more solar. Energy should be the #2 issue after the economy.

8:29 PM  
Blogger opit said...

I went to the post and left this little bit behind : I found it impressive
http://ergosphere.blogspot.com/

11:22 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Which link are you refering to ZS?

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home