a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Anyone want to go on a trip with me next year???? .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

03 June 2008

Anyone want to go on a trip with me next year????

I want to do this. Anyone care to join me?

The Mongol Rally

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cross the wilds of Asia in one of your cars? No way.

(Though if we're required to make the sponsor happy and use Chevys, there's probably not much difference.)

8:57 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Heh. Go look at some of the cars that they are using. Mine are a step above most of them.

11:22 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

We can't guarantee your arrival at the finish line, or your safety.

Ha ha. That's just crazy.

I think if I were single and without a kid, I'd consider it. It looks like it might be a blast, and is definitely something to write home about (if you survive).

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home