a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Afghanistan .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

08 July 2010

Afghanistan

I have been asked a few times what I think we should be doing in Afghanistan now.

These guys can answer that question better than I can. IN point of fact, most of what I would have to say they have already said and probably said it better.

Freerange International

2 Comments:

Blogger opit said...

The link came out with a javascript note in the browser. Should behttp://blog.freerangeinternational.com/
I expect.

12:45 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Thanks Opit. post is fixed now.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home