a Someone should care, maybe not you....: humorous photo .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

26 September 2006

humorous photo

At long last blogspot is allowing me to post a pic.
I enjoy this one. No, I do not know Fluffy.






4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Fluffy looks like hes sporting a little bit of an attitude...

I can relate..

4:05 PM  
Blogger Mental Meanderings said...

It's always the quiet ones that hack the neighbors into pieces and bury them in the basement. So it is with Fluffy.

7:51 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Offhand I would say he has heard "oh he's soooo cuuuuute!" One time too many and is going to let the next person who says it have it. But of course, he is the destroyer of worlds............

8:37 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Can you blame him? After all they stuck him with the name Fluffy.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home