a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Zombie References .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

19 October 2007

Zombie References

In the comments to my zombie post there were two books mentioned that everyone who wishes to survive the upcoming ZP should read. For your ease and convenience I'll put links to them here. Buy them through these links and you'll make me about $.50 each.

1.

2.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I own the latter, but not the former.

Heh, you just made 50 cents.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a zombie cookbook?

Either for zombies ("To Serve Man"), or using zombie parts; either fits.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap. Still didn't order it. I'll order it this weekend. Man, sometimes I'm a scatterbrain. I can't wait to read this book.

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right. Finally ordered it. I'll write a review on my webpage as soon as I'm done reading it.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home