a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Merry Christmas! .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

25 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

That pretty much sums it up.

If you don't do Christmas, have a good whatever it is you are doing now.
Eid, Hanuka, Agnostica, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Blood Rite of the Dark sisters, whatever.

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly when I Googled "Blood Rite of the Dark sisters" the only thnig that came up was a link to your site. The sisters have obvioulsy been able to keep a low profile till you had to go and mention them. I would not want to be you right now...

Exnur

6:20 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

Ooops....

11:24 AM  
Blogger Gunngirl said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope you enjoy the holiday.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

"The Blood Rite of the Dark Sisters"?

Really now?

Geezz Exmi...I go away for a bit and you go gonzo on me. lol

Belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from the more spiritually vanilla of your readers : )

6:26 PM  
Blogger A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

And a healthy & happy New Year to you!

7:33 PM  
Blogger exMI said...

See what happens when you go away Jen? I go crazy....

Not really, just trying to be "inclusive"

And a Happy New Year to the Gunngirl and the red mind too.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home