a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Thanks .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

22 November 2007

Thanks

In the grand tradition of the day what am I thankful for? I'm thankful my parents are alive and reasonably well. they have both had the opportunity to be otherwise in the not to distant past and bullets have been dodged. I'm thankful for my Oak Trees; for my dog(s), the cats; my fencing club; my health.
My friends of course, the five odd people who still visit this place with any regularity.
Cools crisp nights with the moon and stars shining brightly, the fact that I could borrow a car after my truck passed away.
My family however strange and scattered we may be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, happy belated Thanksgiving! I was thinking of doing a Thanksgiving post but then reading what happened in Saudi Arabia with that girl who got gang raped changed my mind and I went off on a short rant instead. I guess the fact I live here instead of there is what I'm most thankful for, and my health and the health of my loved ones.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home