a Someone should care, maybe not you....: Holiday discovery..... .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Someone should care, maybe not you....

My thoughts on many things including the army, war, politics, the military corrections system, chaos, life, books, movies, and why there is no blue food. Feel free to comment on what I say. Feedback is nice.

My Photo
Name:

40+ year old former teacher, linguist, interrogator, soldier, and lastly convict. We all do stupid things every once and awhile. I am an economic conservative and a firm believer in civil rights. Starting a new life now and frankly not sure what I am going to be doing.

27 December 2005

Holiday discovery.....

What did I learn over the holiday? Well, a variety of things actually, but one of the more interesting is that a Sawzall is an amazingly effective tool for dismembering a body. It will cut right through the bones and flesh and unlike say a circular saw it has a relatively slow blade so there isn't a lot of gore sprayed around during the cutting. The blade is also easily removed for cleaning.

I'll leave you to make a guess at what kind of holiday I had from that. After guesses are made, maybe I'll give some more details.....
(or maybe I'll move to Costa Rica.)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

I'm thinking food all the way. :)

With food, you don't want to splatter stuff all over the place.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Stephalupogus said...

The dogs helped cover the evidence. Right now, they are not only well on their way towards rotundness, but stink in the worst possible way.

And exmi, you are saved for another day. The post you claimed to have made is not there.

10:15 AM  
Blogger exMI said...

Just to make the truth known, my brother gave me the back and ribs of a deer. the sawzall was used to seperate them into usable chunks.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home